Thursday, January 19, 2012

NEW LOGO - Courtney Chau Makeup Artistry

After some confusion from clients on who the Makeup Artist is behind Bless Makeup Artistry, I have decided to go with a new logo.

I knew I wanted a logo design that was simple, yet classic (to stand the test of time). So...I reached out to one of my favorite graphic designer, Thuy Ha, owner of HA Design Studio. When you visit the studio website you can see how truly professional her work is. Her portfolio of clients range between Hi-Tech - Medical - Restauranteurs -Start-up and Beauty companies.

I really loved that she took her time to design a logo that appropriately represented my work in the beauty industry - simple, natural, fresh and classic. I am very happy with my logo and it really confirms Thuy's understanding of design, when clients and friends have said to me "The logo is very you!".


I highly recommend you use HA Design Studio for your next design project!

Blessings,
Courtney Chau

No comments:

Post a Comment